I love office/corporate clothes. They give a smart and confidential look and they are easy to put together with little or no effort. Here are some that got me thinking of a wardrobe overhaul.
- Purple turn-up blouse over a cream skirt with a simple fashion neck chain and heels
- This office look with the black jacket and pale pink gown could be easily converted to an evening date dress by just dropping the jacket. The fashion jewelry is to die for
- Colour blocking ain’t for novices, you’ve got to know how to mix it right and this is the perfect example
- I love the mix of the plain yellow sweatshirt with the patterned inner blouse
- Leopard skin belt over leopard skin pumps, now that’s a match that works for me
- Bright colours over stripped skirts do balance out.
- This is keeping it simple yet it works
- The hot pink shoes and fashion neck jewelry do scream wear me like nothing else can
- Colour mix match, simple yet gorgeous
- Jackets, whatever the style or colour add glam to dresses
For more visit hello-gorgeous-blog.blogspot.com